Saturday, October 17, 2009

Series - Amazing concepts of hinduism - "First in Flight"??

I recently noticed in my rental car number plate - "First in Flight for North Carolina state. This triggered me the urge to google around whether the wright brothers are the "right" brothers to call them inventors of the "first in flight". As part of my quest, finally I ran into this article which had few of the interesting examples: http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Vimanas.htm. You will definitely rejoice the site contents!!

After going through this article and the wealth of information they gathered about different ancient vimanas and the way the operate and the vedic references, boy, I don't believe "wright" about the "first in flight" statement. Time to remember how great our ancestors were!!

2 comments:

  1. The link is not working. But, here is my take: I know that Bharathiyaar andha alavukku "ancestor" respect illaadhavar. Irundhaalum, "tamil", "tamilar" respect avarukku undu. He has said something profound: Pazham Perumai Pesi Payanillai. Even without reading this article, this is what comes to my mind. What is the productive use of this claim??? CREDIT THAT NEEDS TO COME TO US WILL COME. Konjam even more ancestorial respect irukkara "krishnar" sonnar - "Kadamaiyai chei palanai edhirpaaradhae". Ippo use panna mudiyaadha "vimaanam" Indian munnorgal use panni, andha credit Wright brothers eduththunduttaannaa, adhai paththi kavalai padaadhavan dhaan Krishna Premi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I have uploaded the proper link now. Try it now.
    2) I guess you may need to revisit your comments after going through the entire article.
    3) This article is purely based on the "pazhamperumai" tag line of US - "First in Flight" and the reason behind it.
    4) This article really leaves me pondering over on why, where and how these technology excellence did NOT get propagated to further generations. Still we are "Developing" country!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: