Monday, October 26, 2009

Free Eye Camps OR Free Eye-loss camps??

This morning I read this dreadful news on the Free Eye camp that was held in Andra. It is learnt that due to mis-creptions provided by the doctors then, almost 10 of the patients who had to taken in an emergency operation only to find .. err..feel that they have lost both of their eyes. That too after all the way travelling from Andrapradhesh to Tamilnadu (Chennai).

As scary as it sounds, I could NOT find out what were the actions taken on the doctors!! As my father always tends to be easy on Free Eye Camps, I guess I need to caution him with this news while not necessarily scare him though!!

டவுட் "தனபால்": அதுதான் அறக்கட்டளை பேரையே "போலி"நேணி-ன்னு வசுருக்கும்போதே டவுட் வரவேண்டாமா??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: