Saturday, September 10, 2011

Want to build effective presentation - Think Concept Mapping...

This morning, I got one of the interesting video forward on how you can make effective Business Presentation, or more of articulating your concepts into the business ideas. It was apparently called Concept Mapping Technique.

I know of the Mind Mapping technique which I found to be effective in most of the brainstorming sessions. However, the Concept Mapping looked definitely different in more than one way.

Here is the sample image I got for the Concept Map from the Google images and it apparently can be applied even for our day to day activities, how? proceed further to see more..




Please watch this youtube for more information, click on this link or the below video: Concept Mapping on Presentations.


Though this concept has been coined and presented ONLY in the year of 1975+ officially, I found it more interesting that in the year of 1957 itself,  Walt Disney depicted their business plan using Concept map as given below:


I read somewhere that Mr.Walter of "Walt" Disney was a visionary and I can NOT more than agree seeing the above concept map and their business effectiveness sticking to it still..

I am still researching on how I could put up the best use with Concept Maps. If you have some examples or practicing it, please share your thoughts!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: