Sunday, September 11, 2011

A.R.Rahman's Magic

I got an interesting forward this morning and I could NOT quite get hold of what is happening with that youtube video, may be I was still NOT awake from my Sunday morning sleep. But once I realized what is happening, I was quite astonished with the way the video went on.

Yes, the title of today's blog is quite relevant to what I am referring here. I guess I feel very proud to share this you tube with the original song of A.R.Rahman and the version I saw this morning. When I first heard the original song, it did NOT make such an impact when I heard it sung by an American choir professionals. American Chorus singing?? Go ahead and see this video..

Watch this video before you proceed:

For the tamil movie music uninitiated, here is the original A.R.R song:

Amazing, right??!!! I am NOT how many of you had a glimpse of such incidents with the past generation music directors. However, it clearly indicates two facts (a) world is definitely shrinking :) (b) (Good) Music has no boundaries.

This video definitely made my day!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: