Monday, April 19, 2010

Thats a big break!!

It has been a while since I wrote or even visited this blog pages and published useful contents.. But subject line is NOT about my break but a routine-breaking tips which can help all the hardcore GMAIL users, like me... Have you always wondered about why you need to always use the not-so-tech-savvy method of finding the attachment button and browse through files that you would like to attach with?? Yes, I wondered atleast... Here comes the tech-savvy solution of attaching the files through DRAG-n-DROP from Google.



This link : drag and drop attachments in gmail,  would help you pictorially on how to attach the files through drag and drop. Enjoy attachments with google!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: