Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How to dress for Success??

This evening I got into this interesting article from Paul Castine on "Next time you think you are dressing" in his Castine's salesbook blog spot. His article impressed me with his first line itself which had already captured what I thought about his page initially. "Oh!! Yet another website on how to dress??"...boom!! I had the same statements to start with. With the interest picked up, I read this hilarious yet useful article on taking care of yourself before you present yourself to others. Some of the important tips were..


Some of the important tips were..a) Bad breadth, b) excess perfume, c) un-shined shoes, d) worn-out office bags, e) toothpicks, f) wiping eye glasses clean...etc., the list goes on. It was more interesting to read on the comments provided by the readers.

 I thought it would be useful to you if you click on this URL: "Castine's Sales Playbook on dressing"

"டவுட் தனபால்" : ஆபீஸ்ல தூங்கறதுக்கு தலைகாணி அவசியமாசே.. அந்த பாயிண்ட் இதுல இருக்கா??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: