Monday, August 10, 2009

chinmayi and time management - flashes of the day

This evening was kind of fruitful as the subject says, i landed my browser's sail in Tamil Singer/Translator/Psychologist/TV/Voice Over Artiste/ Presenter/RJ/Classical Dancer ( yeppa..ippovae kanna kattudhey).. "Wow!!" is the one word I could say about her blogging skills. it was so natural looking and kind of kindling your thought process. I never have come across more such intellectual cum talented artiste's blog spot lately. May be I was NOT searching specifically for one.

I also noticed her time management skills while going through her listings as I see her travel a lot to sing in different languages, running a business - blue elephant and talking about alternative source energy while posing as Inbox cover story gal. Ma'em, I am truely inspired!! You must be burning your night oil or equivalent "alternative energy" to acheive those!!

All the very best for her new dance institution start up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: