Monday, August 10, 2009

Ask why??? “Everyone did it!!”

Why did I create this post : “Everyone did it!!” :) What??!!! Though I am against plagiarism, I do not mind having a “inspirations” out of the best work. Not the failure, but the emulation is the stepping stone of success. Why?? Unfortunately due to limited stocks of IQ with him, God is impartial in distributing the IQs amoungt the human-beings. Resulting which, some of us are More creative-r than the rest. (80-20 rule??).

Why did any one go to school?? Because everyone else (I know) did it!! Why did you get or look for a job immediately after school?? Because everyone(I know) else did it?? Now, why did I create this post?? Because EVERYONE else(I know) did it!!

Next question: Who are the EVERYONE in my list?? Not everyone!! :) EVERYONE is the every single person who are successful in their specialities that I know of. I can number with my fingers….hmm… not really!! Allow me to take the counts of my fingers in both the legs too.

Next question: ??? Hold on!! I am NOT going to stop with this first post. I am going to use this as my personal diary opened to public, i.e., I could blabber something and still have couple of people reading it!! :)

Any disclaimers: Why not!! All the contents published here is only for viewing and NOT for getting “inspired” and author owns the whole responsibility of the contents published to the extend that he typed of and ALL are personal opinions about how AUTHOR perceives and do NOT intend to hurt anyone ( even called by names!!).

See ya in my next post!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: