Sunday, November 15, 2009

Looking for consolidating your blogs with "after the jump" summaries??

I always wondered on how to avoid clogging of the contents of my blogs in a single page where the readers like you would NOT be able to see the all the other posts in a single page. Here is the way to enable "read more" feature which helps in "after the jump" summaries and consolidating your page contents.


Here are the read more contents: This is the article which talks about how to create those "after the jump" summaries: http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=154172.If you are reading this by clicking the "read more", I guess I have succeeded in following them up. If not, this method does NOT work as intended. Anyways, Thanks for testing my implementation of their method :) Have a great week ahead!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: