Monday, November 30, 2009

Fear of boats?? Take this bus to cross the water front..

While I was browsing randomly yesterday on the recent topic DUBAI Debacle (DD), I found an interesting tourist attraction listed in one of the sites called wonder bus. On further browsing, I found a recent set of photographs on dress sorry bus rehearsal of this wonder bus in Kerala backwaters with the following pictures.  As David Hockney once said "“Art has to move you and design does not, unless it's a good design for a bus.” I guess this is beautiful piece of art... 

 Before going to the pictures, do you know why there is NO phobia listed against the "Fear of Boats"?? Try guessing.. otherwise I shall tell you in my next post!!

Now Enjoy the pictures.


This picture reminds me this quote: “The person whose problems are all behind them is probably a school bus driver”

 

















































I am sure you are NOT getting reminded of PALLAVAN which is a good example of bus by definition : "A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it"

See you in next post!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: