Monday, September 24, 2012

Photo Reading - What is it?

With the mounting pressure on the ongoing studies with an inversely proportional time availability concerns, I was looking for a tooth or toothless fairy to tender its helping hand.  In the recent residential campus week, I did update my facebook status like given below: "how to write 3000 words essay that includes concepts from 2 text book bundles and 100+ reference books on a single case study?? Currently looking for that guy who who stuffed the genie inside the lamp ...@Day-3 of #MudhiyorKalvi #LifeIsStillGood"

In case you think, I was kidding..no I was NOT, as it was true search for such capabilities. And the good news is, I seemed to have found my solution in Photo Reading.

With my continued practice of the same for the latest quest to learn the PhotoReading, I completed a recent book of the week namely write it down, make it happen by Henriette Anne Klauser (remembered author name thanks to Photo Reading technique) in surprising 1 hour and 15 minutes approximately.

Before you go further on "this is it"  moment based on my stats, read my recent facebook status : "It is irony that with the help of PhotoReading technique I learnt over the weekend, I finished this 28 page NASA documentation on "why PhotoReading cannot work" in 6 minutes with appendix questions answered over :) Try out and let me know h
ow much time you took to to comprehend : Is this what you call A sense of False confidence, NASA?http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20000011599_2000009345.pdf.. #PhotoReading
".

Let us see what is Photo Reading little deeper by clicking proceed further link below:

What is Photo Reading?

How it is different from Speed Reading techniques?

What can it do for you, conceptually?

more later tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: