Friday, May 11, 2012

God exists in our temporal lobe? - Precursor post

Today I found some interesting article by 2011's one of the most influential people in the world termed by Time Magazine, Mr.Viliyanur Ramachandran, a UC San Diego Scientist.

His article and a subsequent video stated about the "God Spot"..



 and he was quoted saying "God may be felt in our Temporal Lobe of the brain".

There are several subsequent article I have got hold of (and is still going through) which talks about the "neuron misconnection" in Temporal Lobe and the proportional spirituality factors.

Quick question I have had in mind :
1) How is the temporal lobe set up in the Athiests
2) Is this the answer that some god men claims about "I am the god"? and several others.

Stay tuned for more updates on "God Spot" and TLE...

ForeWarning: This post may or may not be related to this funny video :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your inputs/feedback on this blog post: